Friday, June 24, 2005

Does not compute...

Well I’ll keep this post relatively short seeing as it’s Friday and there’s only half an hour of work left. I love you all to death, but there’s no way in hell I’m staying late on a Friday just to give you all the latest peep into the spectacle that is my life...

I had a good week this week, and it will hopefully only get better tonight. Final arrangements are being made for my trip out east next week (I’m a comin’ buddy!!!!), I had a fantastic night with the Zoo Crew on Wednesday ("Pip, you want some popcorn?" "Ye–NOOO!!") and am heading out with the j-school gang tonight to celebrate Kelly’s birthday. I also managed to acquire 25 (count ‘em, TWENTY-FIVE) movies from Tim’s stash this week to burn for my own personal pirated collection. And it couldn’t have come at a better time seeing as a fight with Rogers has led to my Internet and cable being cut off (hense the posting at work). We’re switching over to Bell next week, so I should be up and running again soon. Being disconnected does have it’s uses though...maybe I’ll read a book or something :P.

Work’s going well too. I think my proximity to my boss has a direct correlation to how happy I am (the further away, the better I be). Plus the fact that I’ve been moved over to the records offices, and you know people who spend their day punching holes in paper and updating a database have got to be a hoot...how would you stay sane otherwise?? Today’s activities included making a hat out of a diamond shaped file-folder and writing phrases like "Genius at Work" and "Do not disturb, I’m already disturbed" all over it. They tried to make me wear it to the meeting I had with my boss at 3 p.m., I but I decided the joke would be lost on her since she seems to have been born without a sense of humour (ok, enough boss-bashing at work already :S).

Well it’s 4:32, times up folks. I’m off for the weekend. See you again when I’m reconnected with the outside world.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home