Can't sleep...clown'll eat me
Don't you just hate that? You wake up from a not-so-pleasant dream at 5:30 AM, go to get a glass of water and you just CAN'T go back to sleep? I mean, I have to get up at 7 anyway. My body knows this, my brain knows this, and they both seem to be conspring against me, insisting that another hour and a half of snooze-time is really not worth going through the whole "sleep" process again. I beg to differ, but you really can't argue with biology.I can't quite remember what the dream was about, but I watched The Bourne Supremacy last night (can you say yyyyummy??)
so I think it involved a high-speed chase of some kind...possibly in boats. Not sure, I never remember my dreams. I always remember my nightmares, but this one wasn't really scarey in the ghouls and goblins/serial killer way that nightmares are, it was just really long and intense.
The movie was really good too! It has Karl Urban in it, though I didn't really notice it was him until about halfway through because he's so evil and Russian-looking:
In other news: it's Christmas Eve! I have to work today (boo) but it's not really considered 'work' if you just go in, mingle with your co-workers, eat a ton of really unhealthy food and then go on your merry way by about noon. Pretty sweet deal actually. I'm gonna head over to my buddy's house afterward to watch me the rest of some ROTK: EE. I'm pretty excited to see the second half, as I was very impressed with the first. Plus it'll be really nice to see the Pinaults on Christmas Eve...my extended family :D.
Well I guess there's nothing else to do but get in the shower and start my day...or I could go back to bed for an hour and stare at the ceiling. Yea...I like that idea MUCH better :D
Merry Christmas:)


0 comment(s):
Post a Comment<< Home