Feeling buff...
Alright, I've succumb to all your nagging and am finally posting again. I know my last post promised an account of mine and Lauren's trip overseas, but I've decided it's not necessary to bore you all with that here. If anyone was actually interested in checking it out I've started a new blog for it (link). The first 3 entries are there now and I'll get the rest up gradually, when I have a minute or two to spare.Alright, well it's getting late. I know this is a bit of a lame post but I figured I had to do something to subdue all your voracious appetites for my unique brand of witty reparte (wow...lots a 3-cent words in that sentence hun?), so here you go.
Until next time...whenever that is :P


1 comment(s):
-
Sure! I'm not sure if I could do a 5K all at once (ie might need to walk a bit) but I'll try it for sure;)
Post a CommentBy
Megan, at
6:10 p.m.
<< Home