Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thoughts of an untamed mind.

Ahhh, home sweet home! Back to my old country, my old blog, but hopefully not my old ways... we'll see :P

Got back to Canada a little less than a month ago, and immediately started looking for work. Still haven't found anything, though prospects are somewhat picking up.

I'm in the UK right now, on a very random and last-minute vacation with my family. I'm travelling on borrowed money, and between my parents and MasterCard, the hole of debt seems to only be getting deeper.

I'm giving myself another two weeks in Ottawa when I get home next Tuesday. If nothing shows up by the time Canada Day has come and gone, I'm outta there, off to the big city (AKA Toronto) in search of a career and whatnot... had to happen eventually I guess.

I've also applied for a job as a reporter for the Whtehorse Star. Crazy right? I'm excited, I hope I get it. I''m thinking reporting in the most remote, random locations is going to be my thing: New Zealand, the Yukon... and then maybe Africa? The Rwanda Initiative is still very much at the forefront of my mind. Again, we'll see where the world takes me.

Anyway, I think that's just about it. Just some random musing... it's good to be home :).

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home