all's well...
Ok, just so you all know, I haven't gone completely insane. It's just been a stressful last couple weeks and since people have their own shit to deal with I decided that instead of venting out loud I would express myself in alternative ways.I had a good end to a bad week this week. My story turned out great, and as a highlight Environment Minister Stéphane Dion actually called my house for an interview!! He restored my faith in politicians, that's for sure (leave it to the greenies eh??). I wound up getting top story on the bill this issue, which not only gives me a decent clip for my portfolio, but also makes me feel like this journalism thing just might be something I can do after-all.
If you guys want to check it out it's at www.capitalnews.ca.
And the hair? Well, the hair's just something I'm trying on. I figure that hair is really the only versatile thing on my entire body. Besides clothes it's the only thing you can change up every so often and not do any permanent damage.
I think I'm going to dye it red.
And speaking of permanent damage I've also been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo. It would be really small, really simple, and for the sake of parents and grandparents alike, really hideable.
This:

on the top of my left foot, about 3/4 inch square, just below my fourth and baby toes.
What can I say...seems like I've finally become a teenager. I might grow up one of these days after-all.
Bed time. I'm out.


0 comment(s):
Post a Comment<< Home