Homework? I'll do that right after my root canal, I promise.
Ok, you know when you KNOW you have work to do but you're not doing it. I mean, I know a lot of people are writing about procrastination lately, but what about when you REALLY have work to do. Like, when it's due tomorrow, you haven't started, it's 11 p.m. and you've elected to POST ON YOUR BLOG.Yea, we've reached new heights here people. I'm a winner.
It's like I've checked out, you know? Like the thought of school almost being done has so infiltrated my brain that I actually believe that it is over, and thus I have no more work to do.
It's like that last day of work before you head out on vacation. You're not working, no one really EXPECTS you to be working, and yet there's a pile on your desk the size amount Fuji which is about as equally ready to erupt.
Yea...that's about where I'm at right now. Mount mass com has exploded everywhere, flowing with journalism lava and hot Canadian music ash. Pompie has nothing on the homework volcano.
And you know all those little villagers below who are supposed to be running for their lives (or at least in circles)?? Yea, they're drinking coctails on the patio and enjoying the nice warm weather they're having.
This is not good.
WAY not good.
I gotta get back to work.
After I go test all the lightbulbs.


0 comment(s):
Post a Comment<< Home